The benefits of a group session :
- Group feedback amongst colleagues is a useful learning tool both on the day and for future work.
- The training continues more easily when they are all singing from the same song sheet.
- Co-workers who may be resistant to change in themselves can see the benefits in others and realise they too can improve their style without compromising their personality.
During the day we will be looking at the following:
- How to be confident, relaxed and in control
- How to use the voice effectively
- How to engage your audience
- How to structure your talk
What do they take away with them?
- Simple techniques to help them with future presentations.
- The confidence of feeling the change in themselves from a nervous to a confident presenter.
- A realisation that your presentation can be more about YOU and less about Power Point.